Mind. Blown.

I was writing a blog post about how I am struggling to achieve straightness with Leo. But this is way more important. I was just catching up with a fantastic friend and I literally just had my mind blown...

I was talking about Leo and mentioned that he would be much more successful with a better rider. My friend, John, replied:

"He’s much happier with you than he would be otherwise...
...like a girl who gets to dance like crazy versus a strictly trained ballerina." 

John just completely changed my perspective on my relationship with Leo.

Leo wants to dance like crazy. And there is no one better at dancing crazy than me! We are one in the same, me and Leo. He has no ambition for his career, just like I don't have ambition for my own career.  Sally always said I needed to train to his personality. I guess I just needed the right analogy to hit home the point. I need to have more fun with Leo. Expect the crazy dance. Celebrate the crazy dance.

This year I am going to dance like crazy with Leo.


Comments

  1. your buddy john sounds like a a very insightful individual. can't wait to see what the year brings you and Leo!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this. I love ALL of this <3

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts